Tips On Measuring
- Please use a tape measure when taking your own measurements. It is recommended to do so in front of the mirror, and enlisting the help of a friend.
- Please do not squeeze too tightly with the tape measure, or "suck in".
- When taking a length or inseam measurement, do not bend forward, as that will give you an inaccurate measurement. Instead, look straight ahead in the mirror.
- Always measure only wearing the undergarments that you plan on wearing underneath the item, and nothing else.
- Most of our fits are fairly loose construction, but a good rule of thumb is to never purchase something that is not at least a minimum of 1" larger in circumference.
- (I like to call this measurement. "leaving room for lunch".)